Monday, February 22, 2010

Brightest H7 Light Bulbs I Put HID Conversion Kit For My Low Beam Lights, Can I Put Another Kit In For My Brights?

I put HID conversion kit for my low beam lights, can I put another kit in for my brights? - brightest h7 light bulbs

I always get a bolt through the other counterclockwise. I have bought recently, aftermarket headlights, she discovered the H7 bulbs. Before three weeks had been my partner, my install HID Kit 8000K HID. dipped for my regular headlights. I am always shone so now I have a regular halogen headlights, so that the flash again, but its not nearly as bright as my HIDS. I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, anywho, I wondered brights HID Then I put in my car, even if I convert low light? The thing is, I had trouble finding where to put the onions ballastics case had no real place for them. Can I HID brights?

No comments:

Post a Comment