Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Long Before Gonorrhea Symptoms Disappear What's Going On With Me? (Help)?

What's going on with me? (Help)? - how long before gonorrhea symptoms disappear

In a word:
Gay -
Sexual Encounters February to early April
STD test in early June
All-negative (HIV, herpes, syphilis, chlamydia) ... not tested for gonorrhea because it does not recommend any symptoms and the doctor
Latest traffic from early August to early October (the same)
and early September, pain on urination, and unclear how the presence of discharge from the penis ..... consulted a doctor, not a test done because there was no discharge, but the treatment of gonorrhea
The symptoms seem to have disappeared after a week or two
sexual encounter again after being "cured". 2 days later the download has started, but was usually white or clear.
call a physician and this time an example of the discharge is taken for the test ... A week later the test results for bacteria (including chlamydia and gonorrhea negative) were .. No medication was given. I was told to drink more water and see how it immediately before you take me to a ur ologist

This is about 2 weeks ago, show the results for the test. The download is less thanboth, but the pain on urination, and sometimes not (not always). When I masturbate, is my precum know that is similar to the seeds.

Oh, my partner was a full STD test after learning about myself and was negative. All types of anal sex was protected, but not through the mouth.

So far, it seems that both my partner and I are clear of sexually transmitted diseases. But my symptoms are basically still here. Pain and slight loss. The discharge is white or transparent, yellowish or greenish described differently than those in the ETS website.

No idea what I can do? I know that the best option would see a urologist, but I need the cost, I see a student ...

No comments:

Post a Comment